Kolk farms offering a full time position operating and maintaining farm and feedlot equipment and class # 1 driving.
Duties can include
- Operating and maintaining irrigation equipment
- Operating and maintaining seeding and harvest equipment (planters, drill, sprayers, combines, grain cart)
- Operating excavator/ loader for feedlot maintenance
- Hauling silage, grain, equipment
- Approach tasks and projects in a detail oriented manner
- Mechanical/ welding skills an asset
- Winter duties include equipment maintenance, welding, grain hauling, operating feedlot equipment (dirt buggy, bedding machines, loaders/ excavator/ feedmill)
- Must possess Class 1 with clean abstract or willing to upgrade
- Applicant must possess clean work habits and an ability to work in a team environment.
Wages: competitive, negotiable on experience
How to apply:
Send resume or inquiries via email as directed.
Fax to 403-732-4290