Applicants should have 1-2 years cattle health and farm experience. Any post secondary education in agriculture is an asset.
English speaking environment. Weekend work is required. Farm is in a rural area.
Wage increase upon performance review after three months.
Relocation costs considered upon interview and hiring based on applicants interest and qualifications.
Recognizing and treating cattle healthy concerns,
- Maintaining health records and general farm duties as required
- Operate and maintain feedlot machinery and equipment
- Pen checking, processing cattle.
- Bedding and feeding cattle
- Computer data entries
- Maintenance of cattle pens and barns
Please send updated current resume with three job related references directly to the employer : email@example.com and/or fax 1-403-732-4187