Currently hiring a permanent, full-time position at our Sandy Hill location, near Taber, AB.
- Check & treat cattle according to vet treatment protocols
- Ensure cattle are pulled and treated in a humane & timely manner
- Record health statistics in electronic health software program
- Clean water bowls weekly and as needed
- Fix broken boards, gates, etc.
- Clear pens of rocks and other debris
Treatment Barn (Hospital):
- Clean & maintain treatment barn
- Clean tools regularly (including syringes, squeeze, thermometer, calving chains, bloat tubes, needles, etc.)
- Assist loading, moving & processing cattle
- Ensure cattle in proper pens
- Horse care, if applicable
- Other duties as required
Education, Qualifications & Experience
- High School diploma is preferred.
- Post Secondary Education in a related field is an asset.
- Experience working in the Agriculture industry is preferred.
- Experience working on a feedlot is preferred.
- Cattle health knowledge and cattle handling skills are required.
Contact Nicole Stratychuk, Human Resources Manager via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (403) 915-0341
Visit our website! HERE
To apply online click here: https://kaskocattle.com/?p=18
Why Work for Kasko Cattle Company?
• Competitive Wages • Employee housing, if available
• Cost shared Long-term Disability & Life Insurance • Employer paid health, dental & vision benefits
• Employer paid pension plan • Horse Pay, if applicable