- Previous work experience in the livestock industry or feedlot experience.
- The ability to work in all weather conditions (summer and winter)
- Must be able to work on own and with others.
- Seeking self-motivated, interest in cattle health and pride in work.
- Own transportation
- Wage increases possible based on performance
- 40 hours per week and higher
- Vacation: 2 weeks of vacation after 1 year of service
- Suitable and affordable single shared housing is available for the employees (less than 30% of the worker’s before-tax income).
Workplace language is English.