We are seeking a person to work full time with our family farm operation working mainly with Broilers and barn work. Some farm work may be required during peak seasons.
Preference will be given to those with Poultry experience.
- Daily Barn Checks
- Shipping and Receiving of birds
- Preparation of barns for new birds
- Maintenance of feeders, waterers, fans etc
- Temperature control systems by computer - Need some computer experience
- Reliability and honesty
- Interest and willingness to learn
- Great attitude
- Someone interested in longer term employment
- Good English - Speaking, reading & writing
We are offering:
- Possible housing for right applicant
- Competitive wages
- Scheduled weekends off - every other weekend
- Minimum of 40 - 44 hours per week.
- Some flexibility in hours.
- Other benefits.
Apply to this position via email as directed or fax to 403-732-4290
Applicants should be open to a Police Check if asked and have a minimum of class # 5 license
Any courses in poultry would be considered an asset.
We look forward to speaking with interested candidates!