- Mixing & Inoculating seed with biologicals and compost extract
- Irrigation operation and maintenance
- Monitoring field conditions
- Managing weeds
- Harvesting of crops and running equipment
- Maintenance, repair and cleaning of equipment
We have positions open for seasonal and full time opportunities with flexibility for more time off in the winter months if needed. Working together as a team is very important. We can provide training with organic, composting, cover crops and rotational grazing practices. We utilize biological principals to improve plant and soil health while maximizing yields. Some of the crops we grow are hemp, oats, flax, wheat, beans, peas, barley, mustard and hay.
Higher education in agricultural related programs would be an asset.
Send resume and work references to employer: email@example.com or serious inquiries may phone 403-317-0855