Currently have an open position available on our Sod Farm for person with experience.
Duties and Experience Needed.
- At least 2 years of Sod Farm Experience
- Knowledge of Sod Equipment, seeding, irrigation, cutting sod, packing and loading.
- Know of Equipment and how to diagnose and repair such equipment.
- Able to give some direction to seasonal workers
- Able to work on own or with others
- Attention to detail
- Able to communicate well with employer and take on responsibility
- Repair and build new pallets
- Repair and get equipment ready for next season
- Track acres grown and help project acres needed for next season
- Source fertilizer and pre-order for Spring
- Help owner find and recruit local seasonal help.
Should be willing to work overtime as needed during peak seasons of growing, irrigating and cutting. Must be able to commit to year round work and have positive work ethic.
Room for advancement for the right individual. English speaking workplace. Wages negotiable periodically depending on performance of individual.
Send resume directly to employer: email@example.com
Please include a current resume with work history and references. Cover letter would be welcome.