- Walking through pens to identify cattle with specific health issues
- Pull and treat cattle as needed through feedlot protocols
- Assist with processing, re-implanting, shipping and other Feedlot Duties
- Ability to work on your own and with a team
- Able to work some weekends on schedule
Housing may be available dependent on applicant and commitment form applicants. Wage will depend on experience/knowledge of applicants/
Position also available as general feedlot position.
- Asssist with all cattle duties as needed
- Corral and water bowl maintenance
- Assist with bedding
- Possibly train for relief Feeding with Feedtruck
We are willing to do some training with this position for those interested in working with cattle and in the feedlot.
Send applications or inquiries directly to employer via email: email@example.com
Must be able to communicate in English and be legal to work in Canada.