- Drivers License
- Diplomatic social skills capable of managing and working with staff.
- Several years experience managing all aspects of a large (2,000 plus) group of sheep on a daily basis.
- Experience operating, servicing and maintaining farm equipment associated with a sheep/lambing operation.
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision.
- Agricultural Management Diploma from a recognized institution.
- Sheep shearing, branding, tagging experience.
- Experience in Reproductive Management of a flock of sheep.
- Computer skill, excellent spoken and written English skills.
- English is the language at the work place
Wayne Kreklewich c/o Craigmore Group Inc. P.O. Box 340, 17130 Concession 12, Schomberg, Ontario L0G 1T0
Tel: 905-939-9626 Fax: 905-939-9627 Cell: 416-892-0664 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org