- • Accurately and consistently feed cattle in a timely manner in the same order and same time every day.
- • Build rations with accurate and consistent ingredient amounts.
- • Follow mixing instructions as per fusion (computer management system)
- • Ensure proper feed records are kept to ensure feed additive withdrawal times are adhered to.
- • Spread feed evenly across entire bunk and clean any spills to reduce waste.
- • Clear bunks of debris, rocks, manure, spoiled feed prior to delivering new feed.
- • Clean and maintain tidiness of mill and mill area.
- • Report pen maintenance issues or cattle health issues to Feedlot Manager as soon as possible.
- • Report any feeding errors or discrepancies to Feedlot Manager(s).
- • Adhere to the Feed Truck Maintenance Schedule and pre-trip protocols.
- • Assist with yard maintenance, moving cattle and processing when required.
- Valid Class 5 Drivers License
- Task oriented person
- Calm level-headed personality/ works well in teams/ self-motivated
- Competitive wages based on experience
- Comprehensive Benefits plan including health, dental and vision
How to apply:
Send resume via email to: email@example.com