Seeking farm foreman for variety of duties and responsibilities. (NOC 8431)
- Operate and Maintain all crop and feedlot equipment
- Welding and shop work
- Changing oil, filters, managing inventory
- Repairs on equipment
- Welding and Fabricating in Shop
- Run and maintain irrigation systems
- Working with owners to plan crops
- Checking cattle for health concerns
- Help in processing, shipping and cattle work
- Maintenance of corrals, waterbowls and out buildings
Applicants should show stronger mechanical aptitude, experience in farming operations and cattle experience. Seeking well rounded person that has strong reliability, work ethic and high interest in farming, shop and cattle. Should have good organizational skills and able to plan weekly duties.
Wages will be negotiated after 3 months and periodically dependent on Employee performance. Must have good English Skills and seeking full time, long term work. Must be able to work weekends and longer hours during peak seasons. (Scheduled weekends off)
Interested applicants should send cover letter explaining interest in the position, working references and up to date resume.
Send applications directly to employer via email: email@example.com