- Post-secondary education in the Human Resources field desirable.
- Minimum of 2 years in an HR administrative support role or 4 years general office experience.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills with an ability to prioritize important projects and develop internal processes.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills including teamwork, communication, and customer service.
- Proficient in office administration including office process, writing, editing, and data entry as well as maintaining files, records, and correspondence.
- Must have strong computer skills including Microsoft Office 365 Suite particularly with Word and Excel. Familiarly with Ceridian software is also considered an asset.
How to apply:
Individuals interested in this position are invited to submit a cover letter and resume to HR@witdouckfarms.com by April 15/2021. We appreciate and consider all applications; however only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.