Duties will include:
- Operating spraying & seeding equipment with a basic GPS
- Tractor, machinery & truck maintenance
- Swathing and baling
- Operation of tandem truck & harvest equipment
- Shop and building cleaning & maintenance
- Working with cattle & fence repairs
- Lawn & yard work (mowing, spraying, roto-tilling)
Should be willing to work longer days during Seeding and Harvest but shorter days during non-peak season. Prefer help on Sundays but willing to negotiate Sundays off for the right applicant. Position available anytime. Season will go until harvest is finished or shortly after depending on weather conditions generally about Mid Oct - Early Nov.
Apply directly to employer through email or to Ag Employ as directed.
Employer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org