Seeking motivated and reliable personnel who works well both in a team setting as well as on their own. It is the Assistant Foreman’s responsibility to support the Foreman in all daily operations, and to assume the Foreman’s supervisory, decision making position during the Foreman’s scheduled days off. Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting in all areas of feedlot operational management, including livestock nutrition and welfare, feed inventory, and the maintenance of the feedyard and its associated machinery and equipment.
- Team leadership, including the scheduling, supervision, and task management of employees
- Complete daily administrative duties as required
- Be the contact between employees and senior management
- Report to senior management
- Other various farm related activities as requested by the foreman or senior management
Team oriented atmosphere with positive work/life balance. Opportunities to grow and advance within a forward looking company. All work is completed at a feedlot and farmland setting, both in and outdoors, and throughout various weather conditions.
Send resume as directed to Ag Employ.