Requirements for employment:
• Self-motivated and a min. of 2 years of Precision Ag experience or a similar agriculture role.
• Agriculture background, on-farm, or working in farm supports service role.
• Ability to read hydraulic and electrical schematics.
• Participate in our field-based processes and complete assigned tasks and scheduling as needed.
• Maintain high standards of accountability and autonomy in all job-related responsibilities
• Willingness to travel and have a valid driver's license.
• Equipped with essential tools.
Education Required: Diploma or Degree in Engineering or equivalent
Hydraulic and electrical schematics
Send applications directly to employer via email: Che.Yaneza-Solis@cansel.ca