- Mature person/couple preferred
- Valid drivers license
- Rural farm background is necessary to understand industry expectations (no set hours, react to weather changes, equipment malfunctions, etc)
- Cooking skills to feed & plan meals for 1-5 people (farmer friendly not gourmet)
- Tidy person to keep shop, office and yard "in order"
- Independent Multi-Tasker to handle issues as they arise
- Confident Driver that can follow instructions for maintaining parts inventory for shop
Have work for couple or individual. Large, very diverse agricultural company does grain/oilseed crop farming, lots of cows, feedlot (backgrounding & finishing), truck transport and large scale irrigated haying operation. Some family involved & hired help with very little turnover of employees.
Please send resume with three references to: