Currently seeking a good all around person to work and grow with our operation.
What we are looking for: Someone interested and able work and learn in a variety of interests.
Duties will include:
- Fencing - barbed wire and electric. Building, managing and tearing down.
- Stock Waterers - Build, repair and dig lines
- Assist with cattle moves in our managed intensive grazing program.
- Limited haying in the summer months
- Feeding cattle in winter with tractor and feed wagon
- Calving assistance
- Yard and building maintenance and tear down of older buildings
- Irrigation Work including pivots, wheel lines and reel guns
- Cutting firewood upon demand
- Operation of equipment - Tractor, Bobcat, Excavator etc.
- Should be mechanically minded with welding experience as an asset
We will require you to do some horseback work but willing to work with you with less experience. We are not looking for someone who wants to do lots of riding - this is a minimal part of the duties. This position is ideal for someone younger/couple who are willing to learn and grow with us.
We will look at all applications but please read the required duties carefully. We are willing to work with someone needing a bit more experience in one or two areas but are willing and interested to learn.
We are located near Beaverdell which has some amenities available and located about 1 hour South of Kelowna.
Send application via email as directed to this position. Please send references with resume or use the contact page to ask more questions.
Fax resumes to 403-732-4290
To learn more about Beaverdell and area click: HERE