Currently seeking 3 full time persons for our Dairy Farm
Applicants should have good knowledge of dairy farm duties. Shifts will generally be from 3:00 Am to 12:00 PM but must be flexible to work afternoon shift when needed.
Duties will include:
- Milking cattle
- Dairy Health & treatment
- Hoof Care
- Artificial Insemination (Asset)
- Heat Detection
- Record Keeping
- Bedding and Calf Care
- Follow and understand Bio Security Protocol
- Operation and Maintenance of Rotary Parlour
- Operation of Dairy feeding and cleaning equipment
Applicants may be asked for Drivers validity and Criminal Record Check.
Applicant attributes should include:
- Ability to work as a team and on your own
- Positive Attitude
- Critical Decision Making
- English spoken and written
- Physically fit
- Ability to live and work in rural area
- Attention to Detail
Those with education and/or diplomas will be considered first.
Applicants can apply directly to employer via email: Niftynthrifty22@gmail.com
Applicants must have a complete, updated resume with work history and 3 references. Include a cover letter explaining your qualifications and interest.