Currently seeking person with good attention to detail and experience for our operation.
· Caring for and handling of sows and piglets
· Monitor and assist sows during farrowing
· Recognize health issues and treat any livestock
· Cleaning facilities, prepare rooms
· Keep detailed and accurate records
· Understand and follow biosecurity protocols in place
Applicants must have:
- Strong interest in working with animals with a desire to learn and self-develop
- Self-motivated team player with a positive attitude
- Dependable and able to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Ability to stand, walk and be on feet for 8 to 10hrs/day
- Ability to frequently bend, reach, squat and kneel
English speaking workplace - should have at least basic English skills.
Wages are a starting wage and raises available upon performance of employee periodically.
Send resume to: email@example.com
Please send a complete resume with work references.