- Perform general farm duties including animal management of poultry and bison
- Maintain quality control and production records of poultry and bison operations
- Be involved with annual crop seeding and harvesting
- Supervise and oversee the grain land and tend to the various crop-related operations
- Develop work schedules for employees and establish daily procedures
- Co-ordinate and supervise the work of general farm laborer’s
- Diplomatic social skills capable of supervising and working with staff
- Experience working with bovine farming
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision
- English is the language at the workplace
- Must have farm equipment experience
Please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Three references confirming your experience to meet the requirements outlined above
- Please find a summary of the book “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” by Stephen Covey: https://www.oberlo.ca/blog/7-habits-of-highly-effective-people-by-stephen-covey-summary. Explain which of the 7 factors you identify with and provide relevant examples to support your selection.
- A motivation letter in which you explain why you would be a suitable applicant
Failure to provide all the information would indicate that you did not read the advertisement or that you can not follow instructions. Failure to comply would result in your application not to be considered as it is incomplete.